Appeal to Pain Points With Personalization
- Why was your platform created in the first place?
- What pain points does your platform help solve?
- How can your platform ease the day-to-day stresses of the user?
“Successful platforms solve big problems. In doing so, they completely change the definition of a category or market. This means creating a real step-change: whether that’s 10x better experience, lowering costs by 10x, or increasing speed by 10x.” – Accenture
Leverage Social Media to Demonstrate Value
Streamline Data Collection to Optimize Growth Trajectory
Increase Productivity With Automation
“Digitization and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data analytics, and infrastructure services have not yet attained their full disruptive potential. More and more individual user and transactional data will become connected with different platform services and functions, with the potential to generate positive and negative outcomes.” – MIT Sloan Review
- Streamlining data collection
- Implementing automation into your workflow
- Adopting a social media marketing strategy
- Personalizing omnichannel touchpoints