1. Dig Into Your Data
2. Providing Good Customer Service Isn’t Enough
Did you know that 75 percent of customers say they will pay more to do business with a company that provides a good customer experience? Most big brands today have an excellent customer service model, but that isn’t enough to stand out from competitors.
Here’s some tips to create a seamless customer experience:
- Investing in AI-driven chatbots to provide customers with ‘right now‘ answers to keep their shopping experience on track to purchase
- Implementing mobile-friendly websites and apps to make it visually appealing and full-functioning
- Improving checkout flow to create a seamless shopping experience and prevent a customer from becoming only a window shopper
- Creating custom content on a multitude of platforms including website, Google Ads, social media, and email
- Ensuring links and buttons work on websites and in emails
Having a top notch customer experience across a variety of platforms seems like a challenge until you break it down and realize that it will immensely benefit your brand in the long run by fostering customer loyalty and trust.
3. Remind Window Shoppers You Exist by Retargeting
4. Build Relationships
5. Bring Back Window Shoppers with Cart Reminders
6. Run Consistent Promotions and Alert Customers on Price Drops
7. Offer Free Shipping
Converting Window Shoppers is a Simple Way to Boost Revenue and Foster Long-Term Customer Relationships